A Guide to Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
What Is Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Symptoms: Pain and Tingling
Symptoms: Sensation Problems
What Causes Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
Who Gets Carpal Tunnel Syndrome?
- Diabetes, gout, hypothyroidism, and rheumatoid arthritis
- Sprain or fracture of the wrist
Could Your Job Be to Blame?
What Happens Without Treatment?
Carpal Tunnel or Something Else?
- Injury to a muscle, ligament, or tendon
- Arthritis of the thumb or wrist
- Nerve problems such as diabetic neuropathy
Diagnosing Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
Treatment: Rest and Immobilization
Medications for Carpal Tunnel
Surgery for Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
What to Expect After Surgery
Can Yoga Ease Carpal Tunnel?
Can Carpal Tunnel Be Prevented?
- Good posture
- Ergonomic tools and workstations
- Stretching hands and wrists regularly
- Taking frequent rest breaks to shake arms and legs, lean back, and change position throughout the work day
via Blogger http://bit.ly/2WvhBFg