Want To Lower Your Blood Pressure By 20 Points? Try These Exercises
- Isometric exercises help in strengthening and conditioning muscles.
- They aid in strengthening dormant muscle tissues on isolated muscles.
- They improve one’s control over the body.
- Improve body posture and spine alignment.
- Help in preventing injury.
- These exercises are used in injury rehabilitation.
- Help in the development of lean muscles.
- Improve bone density and make them strong.
- Increase resistance power and endurance ability.
- These exercises activate all the major units in the body.
- These exercises can be done anywhere and anytime.
- Most isometric exercises do not require any equipment, or at most a set of dumbbells is enough.
- Help in graceful aging, keeping body posture straight and erect even in the old age.
- These exercises can also be done by elderly people and are considered good for them.
via Blogger http://bit.ly/2q8ro5h